GET YOUR NORTH REWARDS CARD
- 1 Adult membership
- North Rewards discount card
- Access to exclusive member's only information and venue discounts
- Exclusive Sports Club member only events
- Ability to earn and redeem member's only points through our member's booth
- Member's happy hour every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Member's Draw Wednesday night at 7.45pm (need to attend to win)
- Member's draws every Friday, held at 7.45pm & 8.15pm (need to attend to win)
- Access to the courtesy bus every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
- Priority access to upgrade membership to The Roosters from as little as $30
- Football Club memberships offer increased discounts, 1 FREE drink every Friday PLUS MORE!
Please remember to bring your membership card when visiting the club as it is required to be swiped to attain all member discounts and offers.
As a valued Sports Club or Football Club member you are provided with exclusive discounts and savings from your local retailers and businesses. Simply show your members card at any of the below businesses to be entitled to their great offer.
Bakers Delight - 2 Free traditional bread rolls (with any $3 purchase).
Ballarat City Mazda - 10% Off a vehicle service.
Ballarat Wildlife Park - 25% Off admission.
Cressbell's Dry Cleaners - 10% Discount.
Crowe Horwath - Discounts apply*
Crust Pizza - 10% Off any pizza purchased.
Eastwood Fresh - Up to 10% discount.
Federation University - UniSports (Fed Uni Gym)
G.Gay and Co Mitre 10 - Up to %10 discount.
Good Guys - Discounts Apply*
Hip Pocket - Up to 10% off RRP Storewide. (Excludes sale, clearance and custom made items)
Ink Digital Media - Discounts apply*
Jayco Ballarat - 10% Off caravan and camping accessories.
JG King - Discounts apply*
Kryal Castle - 25% Off admission.
Mc Donalds - 10% Discount (instore purchases only).
Selkirk - Discounts Apply*
Sovereign Hill - 20% Off - Blood on the Southern Cross.
Storage King Ballarat - 20% Off merchandise (boxes) and 50% off the first month of storage.
If you are a member of the Sports Club and you have supplied your email address, you should have received the latest promotion email. As well as giving you information about what's happening at the Club, our emails include special offers. Be sure to update your information and make sure you are a Sports Club member.
Our Points System Explained
Every time you make a purchase in the Sports Club you will earn points on your membership swipe card. You will also earn points each time you swipe your card at the Member's Booth. You just need to remember to give the staff member your card for every transaction. To find out how many points you have earnt simply ask a staff member. Once you’ve earned enough points you can then redeem the points for drinks, snacks, a meal or even a gift voucher. Again, you just need to tell the staff member you wish to use your points to pay for the meal, drinks or voucher.
Loyalty points will expire on December 31st each year so be sure to use them before then.
For Example: To Redeem…
For a meal valued at $14.50 you need 1450 points
For a $10 Venue Voucher you need 1000 points (these vouchers are fully transferrable, and can be used as a gift)
You can now use your loyalty points to purchase items from our North Rewards Showcase!